Candle Making Workshop Details
- Candle-making techniques and safety protocols.
- Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, each attendee will pour/create 4 different products.
- Discussion and testing of various wax and wicks.
- How and when to add fragrance for optimal end-product results.
- Optimal pouring temperatures and discussion of ambient room temperatures for candle-making.
- Group and individual discussion with our expert instructor regarding workshop material and any candle-making query you may have.
- The ABC of candle making!
- For improved quality and constructiveness of the classes, a limited number of places will be available for each workshop to allow for more discussion and one-on-one time with Jane.
- Date & Time: Friday, Saturday’s, Sunday’s and Monday’s 10 am or 1.30 pm.
- Venue: Sandalwood Downs-286 Bindoon Dewars pool rd. Toodyay.
- Cost: Candle making $85.
- Duration & Capacity: 3hrs. Classes will be limited to small groups of 6.
- Booking and payment for this workshop need to be made through this website.
- What to bring: Simply bring yourself! All materials will be provided to make the candles.
- For more information, please call on 0417949103
Private Booking at Your Place
Private bookings can also be arranged in the comfort of your own home/venue, Hens Parties, Kitchen Teas, Birthday Parties, Corporate Days, or just because you and your friends want a fun unique catch up. Minimum 8 people.
Please contact us directly on 0417 949 103 for any group booking enquiries.